what is tax products pe3 sbtpg llc deposit

The deposit was for 19793 instead of 99900 will I get the rest. 8 advance is subject to approval.


Direct Deposit From Tax Products Pe3 For Sbtpg Llc The Shared Web

Was only Direct Deposited 450 vs 4000 6 5 97541 Reply.

. Ach tax products pr sbtpg llc. Tax refund deposit through tax products sbtpg llc. I did owe taxes to the IRS from a couple of previous years and that was taken out of my refund.

Recieved a bank Electronic Deposit named Tax Products Pe3. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group LLC SBTPG is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refundThis option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. I got a direct deposit from TAX PRODUCTS PE3 SBTPG LLC but according to turbo tax I havent received my tax return yet.

Missing thousands of dollars. Who do I contact regarding the Remainder of My Refund. New Member July 1 2021 728 PM.

Take advantage of the variety of offers available from citibank including banking products like checking mortgage loans and credit cards. She just received a very large ach deposit from tax products sbtpg llc. Tax products pe4 sbtpg is the bank that processes your refund that it receives from the irs to deduct your fees and then send it on to your bank.

Mine and my daughters is still saying processing and I got my refund today. However this morning I see a deposit of 700 with the description I set as the title. Since the title of this thread is Tax Products PE3 SBTPG Ill assume you chose to pay TurboTax fees out of the Federal refund and that you have received some of your funds with Tax Products PE3 as the deposit description.

So my deposit from Tax Products PE3 SBTPG LLC was correct. I hate this situation for all of us. Then what do tax products pe4 Sbtpg LLC means.

I was due back 5611 and I owed 5035 for the last two years. Sbtpg is a short form of santa barbara tax products group. If thats the case a deposit with that.

When you file your return and pay for turbotax from your refund then the refund money is sent to the the sbtpg. Tax Products PE4 SBTPG is the bank that processes your refund that it receives from the IRS to deduct your fees and then send it on to your bank. Santa barbara tax products group was established in 2010 upon the sale of the tax products business unit of santa barbara bank trust sbbt 1 and was acquired by green dot corporation in 2014.

A deposit was added to my account by TAX PRODUCTS PE3 for SBTPG LLC all questions I found similar to mine was not updated. I called the irs and they confirmed we owe nothing and they did send the full amount out and its on Turbo Tax end. I got my last stimulus check before they said anything on the IRS website then too.

Yes we each received a 600 deposit into our account. Tpg makes tax time easy pay for tax preparation with your refund. What was this deposit for.

I got a direct deposit from TAX PRODUCTS PE3 SBTPG LLC but according to turbo tax I havent received my tax return yet. A deposit was added to my account by TAX PRODUCTS PE3 for SBTPG LLC all questions I found similar to mine was not updated. What was this deposit for.

Tax products pe3 sbtpg llc. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group-they are the company that processes the refund whenever you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal. Credit tax products per sbtpg llc is listed as the service that made the.

Call the IRS Treasury Department Turbo Tax Intuit the company that deposited the money Santa Barbara something. The deposit was for 1. This has been a real runaround mess.

But obviously your fees are not 7500. What was this deposit for. I had paid my fee of 16000.

To Turbo Tax last week because Feds were late giving us our refunds. Could not reach anyone axcept the Santa Barbara firm who said they. Recieved a bank electronic deposit named tax products pe3.

Hello all I am in the same boat. The IRS website must be behind. I got a direct deposit from TAX PRODUCTS PE3 SBTPG LLC but according to turbo tax I havent received my tax return yet.

Ach tax products pe5 sbtpg llc. What was this deposit for. Heres the fun part the amount.

I got a direct deposit from TAX PRODUCTS PE3 SBTPG LLC but according to turbo tax I havent received my tax return yet. Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax. She just received a very large ach deposit from tax products sbtpg llc.

They should do something about the bank they use. TurboTax does not handle your refund at all. SBTPG is the bank that takes the Turbo Tax fees out of your federal refund.

She advised I order a transcript and contact turbo tax to get it fixed. It appears this is a third party used with turbo tax and other companies to get tax refunds quicker.


Direct Deposit From Tax Products Pe3 For Sbtpg Llc The Shared Web


Tax Products Pe3 How To Discuss


Wells Fargo Deposit This Isn T Stimulus Is It Maybe Tax Refund R Stimuluscheck


Tax Products Pe3 Sbtpg Llc

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel